Arkansas Mensa Bulletin Board
Home page of the main part of the Arkansas Mensa website. - Participation Policy
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2018, 12:47:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search: Advanced search
Want a picture on the left of your posts? Click on "Profile" then "Forum Profile Information." Choose a picture by clicking on the name to see it, or upload your own.

Remember to hit "Save" when done!
1384 Posts in 576 Topics by 58 Members
Latest Member: mpanikkar
* Home Help Calendar Login Register
Want to keep track of forums or topics by being emailed about changes?
Click the "Notify" button on the top of the forum or topic, then choose how you want to be told.
+ Arkansas Mensa Bulletin Board
|-+ Group Activities
| |-+ Loc/Sec Forums
| | |-+ Bruce's Comments: See 'Cogito, Ergo Zoom!' (Moderator: eurekabruce)
| | | |-+ LOCAL GROUP FUNDING PROBLEM
Pages: 1   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: LOCAL GROUP FUNDING PROBLEM  (Read 5438 times)
eurekabruce
Administrator

Ehhh . . . What's up, Doc?

« on: November 14, 2006, 09:15:37 PM »

Okay, Folks, I received the attached letter from National Headquarters RE: Meetings and Newsletters.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------

We need to comply with Heather's requirements, no if's, and's, or but's.  I'm asking everyone who has records of meetings to post them as an entry to this post, and I'll forward everything at once to Heather..

I'm asking Dennis to send the latest M-ARK Newsletter to Heather as an attachment (preferably one she can download) with a caption or explanation of the purpose.

In the future, apparently a post-card or perhaps an e-mail to Heather will suffice to satisfy our funding needs.

I guess we'll need to know when/if said funding ever arrives.

I appreciate your contributions to our funding effort.

Regards,

maags
Administrator

"Uplifted" by Max D. Standley

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2006, 07:05:44 AM »

If you go to the arkmensa Yahoo group you will find postings there about meetings.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/arkmensa/

I have tried to get people to post meetings other events on the calendar here, to no avail. Maybe they think it's too difficult, or are just stuck in the rut of the Yahoo group, or don't like the setup here, or something else I don't know about.   Undecided

Avatar artwork by Max D. Standley.
ScubaMark

... if a frog had sidepockets ...

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2006, 01:01:27 PM »

I, for one, appreciate our new "maags" overlord.  I wasn't a fan of the Yahoo! groups thingy at all.
eurekabruce
Administrator

Ehhh . . . What's up, Doc?

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2006, 05:09:15 PM »

Maags, I successfully logged in at the Yahoo Arkmensa site, but could not access the message section.  The 'For Members Only' section was blocked to me.
maags
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2006, 02:55:30 AM »

Do you have a Yahoo ID? If so, you need to log in and join the group. If not, you need to get one and then join.

I think that Russell is moderating the arkmensa group, so he may have to grant you membership. I don't really have anything to do with the Yahoo groups, since I did not start them. I think that Gerry is the one that started them originally.

maags
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2006, 02:56:41 AM »

I, for one, appreciate our new "maags" overlord.  I wasn't a fan of the Yahoo! groups thingy at all.

Gee, thanks, scubamark!  Smiley

dlfield

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2006, 07:45:29 PM »

Maags -- can we get the calendar added to this site as well as the ArkMensa and Regional officers, etc?  Sorry if they're already available here but haven't been around in awhile to look around.

maags
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2006, 08:03:48 PM »

Maags -- can we get the calendar added to this site as well as the ArkMensa and Regional officers, etc?  Sorry if they're already available here but haven't been around in awhile to look around.

Click the button on the top that says calendar to get to it. You should be able to see it. If you can't, let me know and I will fix the permissions.
The officer's page is found here. http://www.arkansasmensa.org/officers_proctors.html

You can get to the main part of the website by clicking on "Home Page" just under the banner. I am thinking I should make that more obvious.

maags

Pages: 1   Go Up
Print
Jump to: