Arkansas Mensa Bulletin Board
Home page of the main part of the Arkansas Mensa website. - Participation Policy
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2018, 12:48:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search: Advanced search
The Forums have been rearranged. Voice your opinion on it in the Changes forum.
1384 Posts in 576 Topics by 58 Members
Latest Member: mpanikkar
* Home Help Calendar Login Register
Want to keep track of forums or topics by being emailed about changes?
Click the "Notify" button on the top of the forum or topic, then choose how you want to be told.
+ Arkansas Mensa Bulletin Board
|-+ Group Activities
| |-+ Loc/Sec Forums
| | |-+ Bruce's Comments: See 'Cogito, Ergo Zoom!' (Moderator: eurekabruce)
| | | |-+ TEAM EUREKA AND STUFF I NEED TO DO BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.
Pages: 1   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: TEAM EUREKA AND STUFF I NEED TO DO BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.  (Read 5474 times)
eurekabruce
Administrator

Ehhh . . . What's up, Doc?

« on: July 07, 2007, 05:13:18 PM »

First of all . . . TEAM EUREKA RULES!!  Our guys and gals came out on top once again!  I'm so proud I'm popping my buttons.  Congrats, Duke and Company!!

Now, down to business:  Executive orders.

1.  Team Eureka has made such monumental accomplishments, far beyond the pale of an average Mensa chapter, that I intend to recognize and reward them (not me) by having the chapter pay their '08 Mensa dues.  We can certainly afford 400 bucks or so.  Anybody having serious problems with that had better start hammering me right now, 'cause I intend to inform Richard soon.

2.  Leonard has found a professional editor to run M-ARK for us.  This job is so desperately needed that I intend to offer Michael Reisig (currently a non-member) a 'contract' for $1.00 per year to perform this task.  If he needs more in the future, then Leonard can re-negotiate his contract.

If Dubya can spring Scooter, then by golly I can issue an executive order or two m'self!

I still want to recognize Maags as one of the prime driving forces of this chapter.  The same goes for Missy!  Guys, you're going to have to put it into overdrive to keep up with our gals!

Best Regards,

Bruce
Gerry
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 12:28:48 AM »

Hear Hear!  If it's not too late.  Or even if it is.  I support this motion or whatever it is.  Wait a minute!  It's an executive order.  It doesn't matter whether I support it or not. 

But I still do.

Gerry
dlfield

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2007, 01:38:12 AM »

I think the team should have lifetime memberships paid.   thumbs up  Does the Chapter have any money (no thanks to me)?

eurekabruce
Administrator

Ehhh . . . What's up, Doc?

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2007, 07:48:44 PM »

Interesting idea, Dennis!  Let's kick that one around some.

I'll be happy just to get next year's dues paid for the Q-C team.

Bruce
Pages: 1   Go Up
Print
Jump to: