Arkansas Mensa Bulletin Board
Home page of the main part of the Arkansas Mensa website. - Participation Policy
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2018, 12:35:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search: Advanced search
The Forums have been rearranged. Voice your opinion on it in the Changes forum.
1384 Posts in 576 Topics by 58 Members
Latest Member: mpanikkar
* Home Help Calendar Login Register
Want to keep track of forums or topics by being emailed about changes?
Click the "Notify" button on the top of the forum or topic, then choose how you want to be told.
+ Arkansas Mensa Bulletin Board
|-+ Group Activities
| |-+ Loc/Sec Forums
| | |-+ Bruce's Comments: See 'Cogito, Ergo Zoom!' (Moderator: eurekabruce)
| | | |-+ I'M OUTTA HERE!
Pages: 1   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I'M OUTTA HERE!  (Read 4441 times)
eurekabruce
Administrator

Ehhh . . . What's up, Doc?

« on: August 31, 2007, 06:16:24 PM »

Hey, Folks,

I'm proud to announce that a new panel of officers has been elected, headed up by LEONARD!

I want to take this opportunity to thank and congratulate our outgoing panel of officers on a job-well-done!

Please don't erase official stuff in this thread, like my executive order.  The other stuff - who cares?

I've officially notified Mensa National about all this.  They will begin sending stuff to Leonard and the gang after the holidays.

Now, I guess I'll have to do what Gerry used to do . . . mainly gripe.  I reckon I can handle that.

Thank you all for your cooperation.  AND MUCHO THANKS TO MIZ MAAGS, WITHOUT WHOM NOTHING WOULD GET DONE AROUND HERE!!

Regards and best wishes,

Bruce
maags
Administrator

"Uplifted" by Max D. Standley

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2007, 10:22:10 PM »

Let's not delete anything. I could move what is in this board to another one titled "When Bruce ran things" or something if you want.   Wink

Or we could retitle this board "LOC/SEC'S MESSAGES/DISCUSSIONS - Bruce Crabtree's reign" and create a new one for Leonard.  33

That may be the best thing to do.   Smiley  I'm gonna do that, and if you hate it then bitch to me about it.  coolsmiley

Avatar artwork by Max D. Standley.
Pages: 1   Go Up
Print
Jump to: